Tuesday 9 October 2012

My Other Cat Is An Owl: Another D&B mix by myself

Little mess about I did cos I wanted to play some of my new records as well as some I haven't touched in a long time. Made it up as I went along in one take so it's not great but not uploaded anything for ages so I thought I might as well, and realistically I'm never actually gonna get round to recording a proper set. I don't even have a crossfader at the moment and my needles are completely fucked. Safe. Enjoy.

KJ Sawka - New Life (Tech Itch remix) (GUERILLA)
DJ Hidden - You Are Not Real (HIDDEN TRACKS)
The Outside Agency & Forbidden Society - This Never Happened (GENOSHA 175)
Break - Yes (COMMERCIAL SUICIDE)
Limewax - Landing Bone (LB)
Tech Itch - Last Hours (FREAK)
Interface - Things Change (CLEAR SKYZ)
Kitech - World Ends VIP (AMALGAM)
Evol Intent - Dead On Arrival (EVOL INTENT)


No comments:

Post a Comment